- Lemon Way is our payment service provider and manages all transactions on the platform.
- You use your personal wallet to make transactions on October.
- You can credit your account through credit card and bank transfer.
- You can debit your account for free, anytime you want.
On October, top ups and withdrawals can be done at any time and are totally free.
Who is in charge of the financial transactions on October?
October does not handle the Lenders’ money directly. We partner with a payment service provider, Lemon Way, who makes the payments on our platform possible. Lemon Way is a financial entity approved and supervised by the French financial regulator (Prudential Supervisory and Resolution Authority).
When you verify your October Account, a payment wallet is automatically opened in your name on Lemon Way and a wallet ID (ie. a personal account identifier) is assigned to you. You will send funds to this wallet, use it to lend to projects, receive repayments and withdraw fund. This wallet is totally free.
Lemon Way is the manager of this wallet and your money is never on our balance. October can never use money that is on your balance.
Credit your October account
First of all, before you can add funds, your October account has to be verified. Then, it’s really easy, you just have to follow the following steps:
- Go to your Portfolio page and click on the “Add funds” button or page.
- Input the amount you want to add to your October account. Credit card top ups require a €50 minimum. Bank transfer top ups can be done from 1€.
- Choose the payment method you want to use: credit card or bank transfer.
- If you choose to credit your account through credit card, we will have to indicate the type of credit card you want to use (among Mastercard, Visa and credit card) and fill up the card information. The money will appear in a few minutes on your October account.
- If you want to do a bank transfer, we provide you with the necessary information to realize the bank transfer from your online bank. Among the information given, you will find an important data: the wallet ID. This personal identifier enables them to automatically assign the bank transfer to your account. It can take up to 3 working days to see the money on the account.
- Whenever the transaction has been done, you will receive a confirmation email to let you know money is available on your October account.
Debit your October account
To debit your account, go to the Portfolio page of your October account, click on the “Withdraw funds” button or page and indicate the amount of money you would like to withdraw.
The IBAN provided to October during the verification process of your account will be used to send the money. The funds will appear on your account in approximately 3 working days.
If you have any doubts or questions about the different method to send or withdraw funds or the status of your transaction, contact our Support team through the chat or by email at [email protected]