Change your personal information
For security reasons, the October team performs a verification when you require a modification of your personal information:
- For a change of postal address 🏡, please send us a proof of residence of less than 3 months needs to [email protected],
- For a change of e-mail address 📧, please send the new address to [email protected] along with your birthdate and birthplace (security measure),
- For a change of phone number 📱, please send us your new phone number to [email protected] along with your birthdate and birthplace (security measure),
- For a change of IBAN 🏦, please send a bank statements in your name with your new IBAN to [email protected] along with your birthdate and birthplace (security measure).
You can also contact us through the chat by clicking on the blue bubble on the right bottom corner.
Change of password
You can change your password:
1. By logging in to your October account with your current password and choosing a new password in the Security tab of your personal area,
2. By clicking on "Forgot your password?" on the login page.
What happens to the October account in the event of the death of a lender?
In the event of the death of a lender, the October Account is to be treated in the same way as any bank account. It belongs to the person who is the heir. If there are several beneficiaries, we organise the returns annually. There are no prepayments of the outstanding loans.