October finances French, Spanish, Italian and Dutch SMEs from every sectors with a minimum turnover of 250 000 €, profitable and with enough capacity to repay the debt.
Why do SMEs borrow on October?
SMEs need October for the following reasons:
- A purchase of tangible and intangible assets,
- A renovating and refurbishing work,
- A business development project,
- A commercial property acquisition,
- A refinancing of current account,
- A refinancing of seller's loans.
And SMEs choose October because:
- They want to receive the funds quickly,
- They do not give personal guarantees,
- They need to diversify their sources of financing,
- They get financing without collateral obligations,
- They do not want to be subject to any convenants.
Here are some examples of the companies who borrowed on October: