- In the project description we give information about the project and company.
- The analyst opinion is the assessment written by the credit analyst who analyzed the project.
Our borrowers relations and credit teams collect quantitative and qualitative data to present the company and its project.
All projects are described in the same way, following a clear template to enable lenders to compare projects, regardless of their country of origins and sector. Projects are visible on the platform at least 48 hours before they open for lending to give lenders time to analyse them.
In the first section of the project description, we present:
- The project for which the company requests a loan.
- The type of loan offered to the borrower
- The annual interest rate of the project based on its rating and the maturity of the loan.
In this section, we present you:
- The activity of the company,
- Its management team and its main clients,
- Its principal characteristics (creation date, number of employees, location...),
- Its key financial ratios, which is a summary of the Profit & Loss account for the last 3 years. It shows the company's ability to repay.
The Analyst's Opinion
This assessment is written by the credit analyst who has studied the project and is approved by the credit committee of October. It is based mainly on the analysis of the company's financials, sector and management team. The FCCR and the financial ratios mentioned in the Analyst’s Opinion section are different from the ones presented in the table above because it is a forecast, taking into account the impact of the October loan on the repayment capacity of the company.
Besides, this section highlights the strengths and weaknesses of the company.