Lendix has a new name: October. It is not coming alone. We’ve been working on a new look, a new website and new products to make this new name reflect what we are: a European, transparent and technology driven company. Don't worry, Lendix has not been taken over by another company, Lendix is just changing its name!
It may look like like a big change. However, it actually does not change anything for you! We are the same team, doing our very best to provide you quality projects.
- Your loan contracts with the Lendix name are still valid and will not change;
- To access your October account you use the same log-in (e-mail address and password);
- Your account on October is unchanged: your portfolio is exactly the same, as well as your transactions, tax reports, etc. You will be able to deposit and withdraw money the same way as before;
- Your payment account with Lemon Way remains the same;
- October is authorized and regulated by the local regulators (ACPR, CNMV, AFM) the same way Lendix was.
It takes time to update the name of the legal entity signing the loan contracts. We have started this process in all countries, but it will take a while before it is totally completed. Therefore, the coming weeks your loan contracts could still be signed in the name of Lendix, depending on the country of the project. This does not affect the validity of the contract.
You can now directly login to your account from our website www.october.eu.
Besides do not forget to update or, if it is not yet the case, download your mobile app to get the new October version.
If you have any questions or doubts, please write to our Lenders Relation team on the chat or send them an e-mail at [email protected], Camille, Claire and Charles haven’t changed either, only their e-mail address did! 😉